Samsung Galaxy M31 (M315F/DS) Samsung Mobiles
The Samsung Galaxy M31 sports a big 6.4-inch display and has a waterdrop notch at the top. It has thin bezels around the AMOLED display which helps it stand out among the competition. The Galaxy M31 is comfortable to hold in the hand but is a little heavy at 191g. The weight of the smartphone is mainly because of the big 6,000mAh battery that it packs.
Samsung has equipped the Galaxy M31 with an Exynos 9611 SoC and gets 6GB of RAM. It has two storage variants to choose from, 64GB and 128GB. The Galaxy M31 is a dual SIM device with support for 4G as well as VoLTE. It runs Samsung OneUI 2.0 on top of Android 10. We found the Galaxy M31 to have a fair amount of bloatware onboard.
The Galaxy M31 has a quad-camera setup at the back with the primary being a 64-megapixel shooter. It also houses an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, a 5-megapixel macro camera and a 5-megapixel depth sensor. Daylight camera performance is good but low-light camera performance was disappointing.
- Dimensions 159.2 x 75.1 x 8.9 mm (6.27 x 2.96 x 0.35 in)
- Weight 191 g (6.74 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.4 inches, 100.5 cm2 (~84.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Android 10, One UI 2.0
- Memory 8GB RAM 168GB Internal Storage
- Main Camera 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72", 0.8µm, PDAF 8 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro) 5 MP, f/2.2, (depth)
- Selfie Camera 32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.8µm
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery
- Charging Fast charging 15W
- Launch Status 2020, March 05